#HRUbrussels – 18th February 2016 in Brussels
#HRU provides an opportunity for HR professionals and recruiters interested in the latest HR innovations and developments to meetup. This will give them the opportunity to discuss and connect with like-minded professionals. GlobalHRU is followed by 50, 000 people globally and runs more than 60 events annually attended by 6000 people from 6 continents.
#HRU is designed as a social learning platform for HR practitioners and recruiters to share pratical cases, to discuss solutions and tools that they are already using or could be interesting to try. Next practices in the industry will also be exchanged. The format is designed for individuals interactions and for people with a high level of commitment, this is why the number of attendees is limited to 120 seats, and tracks are more like lively discussion rather than keynote talks.
For this purpose, we warmly invite you to join #hruBrussels if you would like to get (or Share!) practical knowledge. The attendees will be able to choose the subject they want to take part in. The large range of subjects will be animated by emblematic figures such as:
‣ Oscar Mager will share his knowledge on how to hack hiring
‣ Yoni Szpiro will animate the debate around the subject ‘New workplace dynamics subject focusing managing people from 5 generations’
‣ Henk Fockedey will speak about the need to predict analytics for HR & recruitment
‣ Claude Bettendorf will exchange his thoughts about the impact of work environment’s change on employee engagement
‣ Julie Coomans will deal with the very specific subject: ‘Induction of new employees’
‣ Yves loiseau will share his knowledge on big data into the HR world
‣ Timoté Geimer will dream with you about the future of recruiting and HR Technologies
From now, you’ve got all the facts to decide wether or not you would like to be part of the #hruBrussels event. Please, note that the #hruBrussels event will happen this 18th February 2016 from 9am to 6pm at the prestigious venue called La Tentation (28, Laekensestraat, 1000 Brussels). Enjoy our 20% discount by booking your ticket through this link and don’t forget to enter ‘talentsquare’ in the code area (if it is not already done).
Do you need more information about the event or the #HRU concept? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.